1st time clients receive $5 off first visit
1st time clients receive $5 off first visit
Please ensure your hair is at least the length of a grain of rice. If it is too short we will not be able to wax the area.
Loose easy to remove clothing is the best option. Clothes that are tight such as leggings and and thongs could irritate your skin.
Start a good skin care regimen this includes exfoliating the area 3-4 times a week and also moisturize the area. Come to your appointment with clean skin, no lotions or oils etc.
We recommend waxing every 3-4 weeks. With consistent waxing your hair will grow in thinner and sparse.
Exfoliate 3-4 times a week, keep area moisturized and DO NOT SHAVE in between waxes.
No. We don't want you to do anything that is going to make you sweat right after a wax for at least 24 hours. This includes but not limited to hot tubs, steam rooms and jacuzzi. We don't want any kind of sweat or bacteria getting trapped in your pores. Showers are OK!
Waxing removes the hair directly from the root, making your skin smoother longer than shaving. With consistent waxing your hair will become sparse and thinner making each wax less and less painful.
Yes! You can still get waxed, you will be more sensitive due to hormones. We ask that you put in a fresh tampon so no blood is visible.
Of course! Your skin maybe a little more sensitive.
NO MOISTURE! NO WATER! NO SWEAT! NO SUN! For 10 days.
The best results come from the "Do Nothing" or "Dry Healing" method. The absolute best results come from keeping your brows extremely DRY for the next 10 days! Keeping them dry makes them retain more detail, better color, and more crisp strokes, so it's worth it. It sounds tricky- but can be done if you're mindful of it.
• For the first 48hr, use fragrance free baby wipes 2-3 times to clean your eyebrows. With the aftercare cream provided for you, only use if needed when your eyebrows feel tight or dry. Apply a very thin layer in one direction. And that’s it for the next 10 days!
• For the first 10 days keep brows dry and clean. This includes but not limited to NO steam rooms, saunas, heavy sweating, cosmetics, face creams. It will damage and ruined the result. Be patient!
• When washing your face, be sure not to splash water onto your face like we normally do. Instead wet a paper towel or fragrance free baby wipes to wash AROUND the brows, making sure they stay dry and clean.
• Use product free blotting paper 3 times a day for normal skin, and 6 times a day for oily skin directly on top of the brows and then the surrounding area for the first 10 days as well.
• After 10 days you may wash your face normally, including your brows! with a gentle face wash.
For the first 10 days, please avoid:
• All face creams (except for the healing cream provided for you)
• Cosmetics in the eyebrow area
• Avoid workouts that involve a lot of sweating
• Facial massage and steaming – inhalation
In the next 30 days, please avoid:
• Light therapies
• Chemical peels
• Enzyme Peel
• Creams that contain regeneration factors
• Laser treatment over the treated area (i.e. Fraxel Laser, IPL) – because they can destroy the pigment and cause burns
• Antibiotics and hormonal therapy
What to Expect
• Immediately following your procedure, the tattooed area will appear to be darker and bolder in color, more sharply defined or even have a more filled in appearance. This can last up to a week after the treatment while the initial healing process takes place.
• During the initial healing period, there may be scabbing, flaking or peeling of the skin. If that happens, do not pick, and allow the scab or dry skin to come off on its own. This is very important! If scabs come off prematurely, the pigment will come out with it!
• The complete healing process takes about 4-6 weeks, at which time the true color of the tattoo is evident. During this process, your tattoo will soften and lighten. Be patient, even if you think too much color has been lost, as your skin is still regenerating and naturally exfoliating.
MICROBLADED BROWS GO THROUGH MANY PHASES WHILE HEALING!
• Day 1 - finely detailed, very little to no redness
• Day 2-4 - They become darker and more filled in looking as they form a light protective layer or scab. This is only temporary- don't panic!
• Day 5-12- the protective layer naturally exfoliates, peels and flakes away over the course of several days as your skin heals underneath it. The freshly healed skin is white and has a waxy coating, making it appear that the brows are too light. Be patient!
• Day 10-30 - After 10 days you may use brow makeup very gently if you need it. The color will slowly come back to life and bloom back to the surface as that new, white skin settles in and heals. Wait at least 4 weeks to see the true color, as it will take on new strength, and it is only after 6 weeks that your touch-up/adjustment can be done. Your second appointment is to tighten up your shape, touch up any light spots and also to assess how your skin reacts to the process, and the chosen color.
• This is a two step process. Brows look really finished after the 2nd appointment.
Please be patient with your result!
Keep in mind that it will take 2 sessions for the complete look.
What NOT to do
• You may shower or bathe normally, but avoid getting any harsh soaps, shampoos, water on them as this can be detrimental to the bonding process that must take place for the pigment to stabilize in the dermis.
• DO NOT pick or scratch at the dry skin/flakiness; let the skin fall off naturally. Picking can cause scarring and premature loss of pigment. IMPORTANT: Once the flakes have fallen off, a shiny layer of healing skin will completely cover the hair strokes. It may appear as though the tattooed area has completely disappeared. This is just new skin forming. Within 1-2 weeks, the hair strokes will slowly reappear at a lighter shade as your skin regenerates.
• DO NOT apply make-up to the tattooed area for the first 10 days. Cosmetics of any kind may interfere with the healing and color of your tattoo.
• DO NOT use Vaseline, Neosporin or other petroleum based products while healing.
• DO NOT bleach, tint or dye the tattooed area for one month following the procedure.
• DO NOT apply any anti-acne products (e.g. Benzoyl Peroxide, Salicylic Acid, Proactiv, etc.) or lightening creams (skin bleaching creams) such as hydroquinone to the treated area while healing.
• No anti-aging products or facial products containing Alpha Hydroxyls (AHAs), Retin-A, Lactic or Glycolic Acids
• Do not thread, wax, or use hair removal products on the treated area while healing. You may after 4 weeks.
• NO exercising and/or excessive sweating one day prior to getting tattooed and for 10 days after. Heavy sweating will cause the hair strokes to blur and detail to be lost.
• NO Sun exposure, swimming pools, jacuzzis, saunas or other bodies of water for two weeks.
• Do not soak your face underwater in a bathtub or allow the shower to spray directly in your face for two weeks.
• Exposure to the sun over time can cause fading and discoloration of the pigment. .
• Glycolic acid, retinols, AHA's, anti-aging lotions and serums, microdermabrasion, chemical face peels and laser treatments must be kept away from the tattooed area as continued use could lighten or discolor the pigment.
• If you are having laser resurfacing or laser hair removal after your tattoo has healed, please inform the laser technician. Continue at your own discretion. Laser procedures may darken, lighten, or discolor the tattooed area.
• Once the treated area is completely healed, any changes or additions that need to be made can be done at your follow-up appointment no sooner than 6-8 weeks later. It takes about 4 weeks for the brow area’s skin cells to completely regenerate and settle in.
• There are no implied or written guarantees if you do not take care of yourself.
You will need to return for your touch up treatment after 6-8 weeks from your first procedure.
Everyone’s skin heals differently and most clients develop patchy areas or the appearance of fading after the first treatment.
It is important to understand that this is a two-part process and the second Touch Up Treatment will complete the procedure and, after healing, you will see the finished result. Please read all aftercare instructions on this page to make sure you can commit to this brow journey, especially the first 10 days.
How you take care of your fresh brows greatly affects the healed outcome.
Results may vary depending on self care and skin type.